Service Desk Analyst
York, North Yorkshire
£20,202 + benefits
The Joseph Rowntree Foundation (JRF) is an independent organisation working to inspire social change through research, policy and practice. Our vision is of a prosperous and poverty free UK.
As our Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for providing the best possible first line customer experience and quickest possible resolution of queries across over 15 locations.
Working as part of a small friendly team, the Service Desk Analyst will:
• Provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone and email
• Take ownership of user requests and be pro-active when dealing with user issues
• Log all incidents on the service desk system
• Keep the IT asset register up to date
• Build and configure new desktop hardware and install software packages
• Support users in the use of computer equipment through advice and informal training.
As our Service Desk Analyst, you will need to identify problems quickly and build good relationships with our customers. You must have experience of working on an IT help desk, experience of Microsoft desktop operating systems and the Microsoft Office application suite. We are looking for an individual who values excellent customer service and is passionate about our user needs.
As you develop in the role you will also gain opportunities to work on projects and undertake travel to our sites to work on particular issues.
Hours of work for the Service Desk Analyst: Full time, 35 hours per week
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you! To apply for the role of Service Desk Analyst click on the APPLY button below and you will be redirected to the JRF website where you can download an application pack.
Closing deadline is 1pm on Thursday 4 May 2017
Interviews will be held at in York on Monday 15 May 2017
Please send your completed Application AND Equal Opportunities form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Late applications and CV’s will not be accepted.